Essential cookies are required for the website to function normally and cannot be refused. Other cookies are used to improve functionality, analyse browsing behaviour or show more relevant ads. These cookies are only placed after you have given your consent.
The Berlin Microelectrode Array Forum serves as a platform for the exchange of expertise and cooperation between developers and research institutions, manufacturers and users from the varied fields of multi-electrode array (MEA) technology. The Forum covers all aspects of microelectrode array research from fundamental physics and material development, to device microfabrication techniques, and emerging applications of innovative microelectrodes and microelectrode arrays. The objective of the Forum is to integrate industry and research more closely and enhance the competitiveness and innovative strength of its partners through interdisciplinary cooperation.
The 2024 MEA Forum will be co-locted with NBT Berlin - 3rd International Forum on Neural Engineering & Brain Technologies.
- In vitro and In vivo microelectrode arrays, and related systems.
- Micro/nano electrode array sensors, electrochemical biosensor arrays.
- 3D MEA technologies.
- Microneedles, microprobes.
- Microfabrication methods, 3D printing.
- Biocompatible materials.
- Novel algorithms, data recording and analysis techniques.
- Applications in neuroscience and cardiovascular research, electrophysiological studies, and medical devices.